The music hall stealth turntable—our first direct drive turntable, Stealth features a brushless low-torque motor that automatically stops running at the end of a record.
a sound foundation
This substantial this 24-pound turntable attenuates external vibrations by utilizing what Michael Fremer notes is “an unusually heavy, multi-layer and well-damped chassis as well as large, viscous-elastomer damped height-adjustable feet and a 4 pound, elastomer-damped… aluminum platter”.
ready to play
Stealth is a 3-speed direct drive turntable that comes complete with an s-shaped tonearm, a detachable headshell, and a factory-mounted, precision aligned Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge.
stealth feature list
- direct drive design
- low torque, brushless motor
- touch-activated electronic speed control
- 33 1⁄3, 45, and 78 rpm
- motor automatically stops at the end of the record
- automatic standby mode activated after 20 minutes of non-use
- aluminum tonearm with VTA that can be adjusted while the record is playing
- removable head shell
- Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge ($230 value) comes pre-mounted and precision-aligned
- 4-pound aluminum platter
- vibration-damping rubber platter mat
- vibration-damping feet
- cloth dust cover
- removable RCA cables