mmf Mark1 turntable
Sophisticated Sound at AN Entry-level Price
Although the music hall Mark1 occupies a lower price point than our famous MMF 2.3, the engineering is substantially the same. Roy Hall’s signature sound can be heard in the entire music hall range, and the Mark1 is no exception!
Our new all-aluminum, S-shaped design, with a precision aluminum headshell, allows us to achieve the highest possible level of rigidity and internal damping. The tonearm flange is CNC-machined, which allows for accurate mounting of the tonearm to the heavy chassis. VTA is fully adjustable, and it’s a feature almost never seen in this price-range. This no-compromises solution enables us to achieve that signature Music Hall sound.
The magnetic anti-skating feature is quite a luxurious one. And the factory-set pre-adjusted and fixed counterweight makes setup a breeze.
We have taken care to mount a cartridge that perfectly matches the characteristics of the tonearm. The Mark1 uses a high quality, super fast and dynamic low mass cartridge from one of the leading cartridge manufacturers in Europe. This creates a beautiful, full-bodied sound, which until now has been impossible to achieve in a budget turntable.
mmf Mark1 feature list
- low noise, belt-drive design
- high-gloss piano lacquer finish or walnut veneer
- high quality 8.6” S-shape aluminium tonearm
- precision aluminium headshell and VTA adjustment
- dynamically balanced and damped counterweight
- magnetic anti-skating
- AC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- high quality Ortofon MM cartridge properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Tef-lon® for noise-free fluid operation
- dynamically balanced alloy platter with soft felt mat
- high quality gold RCA connectors
- special vibration-damping adjustable feet
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
|Speeds||33,3 / 45 RPM|
|Speed variance||+/- 0.9%|
|Wow and flutter||+/- 0.2%|
|Effective Tonearm-Length||218.5 mm (8.6“)|
|Effective Tonearm-Mass||9.0 g|
|Power Supply||15V/ 0-0.8A DC|
|Power consumption||< 0.3 W (stand by)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||415 x 118 x 320mm|
|Accessories||audio cable, power supply, lid|
|Weight||7,5 kg (packaged)|