Our first entry-level table utilizing the unique dual-plinth technology!
focus on components
The 3-speed belt driven table was developed for those seeking a perfectly matched set of features with an uncompromising focus on sound performance.
the complete package
The mmf-3.3se comes complete with a tonearm and Ortofon 2M Red cartridge precision mounted.
We are pleased to introduce our first entry-level table utilizing the unique dual-plinth technology originated by music hall. The mmf-3.3se embodies the culmination of over 30 years of research, development, and most important of all, listening. The 3-speed belt driven table was developed for those seeking a perfectly matched set of features with an uncompromising focus on sound performance. The 3.3se is constructed using high quality components and comes complete with a tonearm, cartridge mounted, and dust cover.
- exquisite walnut veneer finish
- Music Hall’s unique dual-plinth design – isolating the electronics and motor from the main bearing and tonearm
- 33⅓, 45, or 78 rpm speeds at the touch of a button
- Electronic speed controlled DC motor for superior speed stability, isolated on lower plinth
- Custom carbon fiber tonearm with alloy headshell for superb tracking ability
- Flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper
- Counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip is decoupled from the arm and acts as a resonance damper
- Highly regarded Ortofon 2M Red cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus ($100 value)
- The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- High precision stainless steel and bronze main bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- Special vibration damping adjustable feet
- High quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- Full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included