The music hall mmf-2.3wh turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable with special high gloss white plinth at a budget price.
focus on components
Constructed using high quality components, the mmf-2.3 has been simplified to focus on the critical components: bearing, motor, and tonearm.
the complete package
The mmf-2.3 comes complete with a tonearm and music hall spirit cartridge precision mounted.
- gorgeous high gloss white lacquer finish
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- top tier 8.6” carbon fiber tonearm with aluminum headshell
- fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
- tonearm features a 4-point gimbal bearing assembly using ultra-precision ABEC bearings
- tonearm is fully adjustable for VTA and azimuth
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33 1⁄3 and 45 rpm
- music hall Spirit moving-magnet cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus ($100 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet, fluid operation
- high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- excellent instruction manual
- quick and easy to assemble
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor
power supply 15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
power connection 100 – 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
standby power consumption < 1 W speeds 33 1/3 rpm
(manual change to 45 rpm)
wow and flutter ± 0.10 % speed deviation ± 0.80% rumble max > – 68 db effective tonearm length 8.6 in. (218.5 mm) effective arm mass 7.0 g overhang 18.5 mm product dimensions w17″ x d13″ x h4.5″ weight 17 lbs. pkg.