The music hall mmf-2.3 Special Edition turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable with special rosenut real wood veneer finish.
focus on components
Constructed using high quality components, the mmf-2.3se has been simplified to focus on the critical components: bearing, motor, and tonearm.
features touch button electronic speed control
the complete package
The mmf-2.3se comes complete with a tonearm and music hall spirit cartridge precision mounted.
- gorgeous and classic looking rosenut real wood veneer finish
- electronic speed control for easy speed changes from 33 1/3 to 45rpm
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- custom carbon fiber tonearm for superb tracking ability
- tonearm features a 4-point gimbal bearing assembly using ultra-precision ABEC bearings
- fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- Music Hall Spirit moving-magnet cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus ($100 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- high precision stainless steel and bronze main-bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- excellent instruction manual
- quick and easy to assemble
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor
power supply 15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
power connection 100 – 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
standby power consumption < 1 W speeds 33 1/3 rpm
(manual change to 45 rpm)
wow and flutter ± 0.10 % speed deviation ± 0.80% rumble max > – 68 db effective tonearm length 8.6 in. (218.5 mm) effective arm mass 7.0 g overhang 18.5 mm product dimensions w17″ x d13″ x h4.5″ weight 17 lbs. pkg.