ha25.3 headphone amplifier
We designed the music hall ha25.3 to impress headphone listeners with unparalleled musical prowess.
The ha25.3 is a fully balanced tube & solid-state (hybrid) headphone amp that uniquely doubles as a two-input stand-alone tube pre-amp.
tube + solid state
Basic looking on the outside yet sophisticated on the in. Under the hood, we’ve married a tube pre-amp section with solid-state amplification. This provides you the rich robust sound of tubes with the speed and punch of solid-state.
Put simply, the music moves you.
- fully balanced headphone amplifier
- 2 x line-level inputs
- hybrid design (tube pre-amp & solid-state amp)
- 2 x Philips JAN tubes, type 6112
- 3 x headphone outputs; 3.5 mm, ¼ in., and balanced XLR
- 2 x analog outputs; 1 pair RCA fixed, 1 pair RCA variable
- differential tube input amplification stage
- discrete output buffer
- high output power for the best sound experience
- worldwide compatibility
min. headphone impedance 8 ohms output power 268mW/300ohms, 770mW/33ohms, 500mW/8ohms 340mW/8ohm – balanced SNR -101dB (100mW/33ohm) THD + N <0.06% @ 100mW/33ohm gain 4dB (33ohm) crosstalk better than -98dB, 100mV, 10kHz frequency response 20Hz-80kHz (+/- 0.2dB) input impedance 15kOhm outboard power supply 18V/1000mA DC power consumption 450mA DC, 0.0W in standby dimensions 6.7w x 6.5d 2.24h in. (170w x 165d x 57h mm) weight without power supply 1.72 lbs. (780 g)