a low noise, high quality phono pre amp that accepts both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
The music hall pa1.2 phono amp is the perfect solution for attaching a turntable to a receiver or integrated amplifier.
The pa1.2 is a low noise high quality phono pre amp that accepts both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges. The beautifully finished extruded valium and generic aluminum box wards off the effects of stray magnetic fields and provides a safe quiet environment for the sensitive electronics it houses thus providing you with the best sound possible from your turntable.
- gain mm/mc 40dB / 60 dB
- input sensitivity mm/mc 5mV/1kHz / 0.45mV/1kHz
- input impedance mm/mc 47Kohms/120pF / 100 ohms/120pF
- output voltage typically mm/mc
300mV at 1KHz – 3mV (MM Input) / 0.3mV (MC input)
- total harmonic distortion mm/mc <0.01 / <0.05%
- riaa curve accuracy 20Hz-20kHz / 0.5dB
- snr mm/mc -86dB / -68dB (-94dB / -75 dB A weighted)
- input voltage 15V/300mA AC
- external power supply
- rigid extruded aluminum chassis