Radio Done Right
A few words from Roy Hall: “I started music hall because I love good sound and good value. Thousands of companies sell average sounding equipment for a ridiculous price. My goal is simple: to bring you great sound at a great price.
That said, I love listening to the radio and I also love complete control. I want to listen to the station of my choosing in the office, the kitchen, the garage, and yes, in the bedroom. Shopping around I discovered the only way to achieve this goal and meet my high standards was to make my own radio. I’m pleased to announce the release of the music hall rdr1. Radio Done Right.”
- wooden cabinet
- pll synthesized tuning system
- rds feature
- large, easy to read lcd display
- clock & alarm (radio/buzzer)
- rotary tuning
- variable bass & treble controls
- 3 inch, 7 watt full range speaker with enlarged magnet
- bass compensation
- external am antenna terminal
- detachable power cord
- auxiliary input jack
- record output jack
- stereo headphones jack
- 9-15 vdc power adapter jack
- multi-function infrared remote control
- external f type fm antenna terminal
- natural walnut finish
- w9.5 x d6 x h4.5 in.
- 9 lbs. pkg.