We set out to prove that with attention to detail good design and careful hand assembly that a superior amplifier could be made at a reasonable price.
The music hall a50.2 integrated amplifier is the realization of those objectives.
The uncluttered clean look reflects the clarity of the sound it produces. To make it easy to use, we’ve added an iPod mini plug input on the front, a moving magnet phono input on the back, and it comes with a remote control. Combine it with our cd25.2 cd player, t25.2 tuner, and one of our mmf turntables, and you’ve got a beautifully matched system that lets you forget about the equipment and simply enjoy the music.
- 90 watt/channel amplifier
- massive, high quality toroidal power transformer
- specially designed low noise pre amp section
- preamp/subwoofer output
- 4 inputs, 1 tape loop, 1 iPod mini plug input
- moving magnet phono input
- headphone output
- heavy, rigid chassis
- thick brushed aluminum fascia
- gorgeous, slim line remote control
- easily readable and dimmable florescent display
- detachable power cord
- voltage switchable
- w17 x d14.5 x h4 in.
- 27 lbs. pkg.