We set out to prove that with attention to detail good design and careful hand assembly that a superior amplifier could be made at a reasonable price.
The music hall a25.2 integrated amplifier is the realization of those objectives.
It outperforms many integrated amplifiers in its price class and quite a few above. The a25.2 is the heart around which any system can be built and is the perfect complement to our cd25.2 cd player and t25.2 tuner. These three components combined offer a remarkable live music experience that was previously unobtainable at this price.
- 50 watt/channel amplifier
- high quality toroidal transformer
- ti PGA 2311 digitally controlled analog volume control
- specially designed low noise pre amp section
- preamp out/subwoofer connection
- 4 analog inputs, 1 tape loop, 1 headphone output
- heavy, rigid chassis
- gorgeous slim line system remote control
- thick brushed aluminum fascia
- easily readable and dimmable florescent display
- detachable power cord
- w17 x d14.5 x h3.5 in.
- 24 lbs. pkg.