Two knobs, volume and source selection, and one set of speaker outputs. Simple.
In designing the a15.2 we decided to go back to the roots of audio. Back to a time when integrated amps dominated the landscape in audio shops as a smart alternative to big separates.
Today, the a15.2 presents a smart alternative to surround sound receivers and all in one systems. It’s the perfect choice for someone looking to assemble their first hi end system. Partner it with our dac25.3 digital to analog converter, a cd15.2 compact disc player, and one of our turntables for a great sounding system.
Connecting a turntable couldn’t be easier with the built-in moving magnet phono preamp. And with an impressive 75 watts/channel, the amp has plenty of power to drive the speaker of your choice.
- 75 watt/ch amplifier
- ultra low noise pre-amplifier section
- brushed aluminum face plate
- gold plated heavy gauge speaker binding posts
- 5 x analog stereo gold plated inputs
- 1 x fixed line out
- moving-magnet phono input
- headphone output
- special padded vibration damping feet
- powerful high-current toroidal power transformer
- 3.5mm front panel mini plug input
- power saving standby operation
- voltage switchable
- removable power cord
- system remote control
- silver or black
- w17w x d11.2 x h2.75 in
- 18 lbs. pkg.