Sorbothane hemispheres separate each of the three plinths and provide additional vibration damping. The motor and switch are isolated on their own vibration damping base and completely decoupled from the turntable. The mmf-9.1 comes in a high gloss piano black lacquer finish and is available with or without cartridge.
The music hall mmf-9.1 turntable, is a two speed, belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique triple plinth construction originated by music hall.
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components: platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the adjustable tip toe feet, electronic speed control, and wiring which are mounted on the bottom platform.
- music hall’s unique triple plinth construction
- one piece carbon fiber tonearm (project 9cc)
- flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip
- resonance damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm
- completely isolated and decoupled 50hz motor
- push button electronic speed control changes (33/45 rpm)
- motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
- front motor position eliminates motor to cartridge vibration
- optional Goldring Eroica LX low output moving coil cartridge
- retippable gyger II line contact stylus
- cartridge is mounted and properly aligned
- inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet, fluid operation
- non resonant, 1” thick acrylic platter
- soft felt platter mat
- high quality gold rca connectors and detachable phono cable
- adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- dust cover, 45rpm adaptor, and spirit level
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h7.25 in.
- 40 lbs. pkg.