The construction of the mmf-2.2 has been simplified to focus on the critical music making components; the main bearing, motor, and arm. It is constructed using high quality components and comes complete with the cartridge mounted.
Available in Ferrari red
as the 2.2le.
Available in high gloss white
as the 2.2wh.
The music hall mmf-2.2 turntable is a two speed, belt driven audiophile turntable
at a budget price.
- gorgeous high gloss piano black lacquer finish
- special vibration damping feet
- one piece alloy tonearm for superb tracking ability
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly
- bearing provides ultra quiet fluid operation
- separately isolated asynchronous motor
- two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- music hall tracker moving magnet phono cartridge
- user replaceable elliptical stylus
- cartridge is mounted and properly aligned
- alloy platter and felt mat
- excellent instruction manual
- quick and easy to assemble
- high quality gold rca connectors
- dust cover and 45rpm adaptor
- w17 x d13 x h4.5 in.
- 20 lbs. pkg.
back to Turntables index page