The construction of the mmf-2.2 has been simplified to focus on the critical music making components; the main bearing, motor, and arm. It is constructed using high quality components and comes complete with the cartridge mounted.
The music hall mmf-2.2 turntable is a two speed, belt driven audiophile turntable
at a budget price.
- gorgeous high gloss piano black lacquer finish
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- custom carbon fiber tonearm for superb tracking ability
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33⅓ and 45 rpm
- music hall Spirit moving-magnet cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus ($100 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- excellent instruction manual
- quick and easy to assemble
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor
|power supply||15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
|power connection||110/120 or 230/240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
|standby power consumption||< 1 W|
(manual change to 45 rpm)
|wow and flutter||± 0.10 %|
|speed deviation||± 0.80%|
|rumble max||> – 68 db|
|effective tonearm length||8.6 in. (218.5 mm)|
|effective arm mass||7.0 g|
- w17 x d13 x h4.5 in.
- 17 lbs. pkg.