The vp29 is a solid state phono preamp for use with moving magnet and high output moving coil cartridges.
The vp29 is designed to amplify an RIAA equalized phono signal to a high level signal. It’s cheap, cheerful, and manufactured in the USA.
- RIAA equalization
- steel chassis
- i/o connectors: rca, 1/4″ trs stereo
- input sensitivity: 35 dB gain
- input capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- input buy daz impedance: 50k Ohms
- output impedance: 1 Ohm
- max output level: >10dB @ 1kHz at .1% dist.
- equalization: RIAA +/- 1.5 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- thd .02% @ 1KHz
- s/n ratio: >80 dB unweighted
- pwr: 12 – 18 VDC
- indicator: 1 power LED
- w3.25 x h1.5 x d2 in.
- 1.5 lbs. pkg.